Portland Limo Company - Blogging a limo startup

Confessions of a limo company. We are a startup and have a goal of being successful within one year. Can we make it? We think so. We have an all or nothing attitude. So watch us do very well, or implode in spectacular fashion!
Check out our limo community forums at www.limonster.com.

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Good news

Finally some good news today. The transmission finally arrived at the dealership. Did I mention before it got lost in the snow storm on the east coast? I'm very happy that we will be able to start moving forward.

In other news. We are working on financing for a brand new H2 Hummer limo that will be 22 to 24 passenger. I'll finance $100,000 and then cover the rest of the cost out of pocket. I have a few builders that have designs that I find to be very attractive. Once I have the financing in place I'll start talking to builders and custom order.

Both of the builders I'm looking at are in California. If anyone can recommend a builder that is in the Pacific North West USA please feel free to suggest them to me. I would be interested to use a builder closer to home.

6 Comments:

Blogger Signature Limousine said...

Good to see that things are going your way somewhat. Hope to see that H1 tearing up some business in that area. I still stand by my last comment on the Lincoln though!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Go ahead and take a gun and point it at your foot. Pull trigger.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Markee Dragon said...

Presold - Sorry no guns allowed. :)

2:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm just giving you a hard time!...H2's are sweet.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Signature Limousine said...

I agree. H2's are sweet. Too rich for my blood though.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Hi Markee Dragon,
New H2 Hummer
limo
for 24 person?
Wow it is a really cool!!
I cannot help waiting to see it.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home