Portland Limo Company - Blogging a limo startup

Confessions of a limo company. We are a startup and have a goal of being successful within one year. Can we make it? We think so. We have an all or nothing attitude. So watch us do very well, or implode in spectacular fashion!
Check out our limo community forums at www.limonster.com.

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Thursday, March 08, 2007

We picked up the Money suck. It gets to much attention!

Several videos today. Being on the road I could not upload them until now. Lots of good viewing. I got all of the good stuff today except for the crazy lady that would not get out of my way. I needed to turn and she was very aggressive. I could not get into the turn lane so I had to start easing into it with her there. Just to let her know I needed to get in. She turned very hostile. Followed us to the gas station. Blocked us with her car. Got out and yelled at us.

That was not all though. She came back 10 minutes later before we had left and yelled at us some more. I was wondering since she came back if she went to get a gun or something. she just wanted to yell some more. She stopped when she saw my son in the car.

What's the kicker of this? She was like 65 years old. I've never seen road rage from a woman senior citizen before. Guess this was the first time.











7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cut your losses and sell the thing. Whats it going to do to your customers....good god.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Signature Limousine said...

Im beginning to agree. Sometimes that's just the best thing to do.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Markee Dragon said...

We will take it for a mechanical review on Monday. I may very well dump it and just take the loss. I hate taking a $20,000 loss though and I think that it will be at least that amount.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

extreme measures. BUT its 10 yrs old now isnt it? Personally I think if a Transmission failed for 13K what happens when you throw a rod, put the wrong gas in it or have to overhaul anything.

9:08 AM  
Blogger KrystalGirls said...

Hi, this is Tina from Krystal. If you would have purchased your H-2 from Ashley (714-961-2378) at Krystal, you would have received a 3 year or 36K bumper to bumper warranty on the chassis and a 3 year or 100K on the conversion. Good luck and we enjoy your blogs.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Signature Limousine said...

Wow looks like your drawing quite a crowd on here!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Markee Dragon said...

Thanks for the comments. Hind sight is always 20/20. But I will make the best of things.

It's cool that all of you enjoy this. Hopefully it's entertaining and also provides some content that is of value. :)

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home