Portland Limo Company - Blogging a limo startup

Confessions of a limo company. We are a startup and have a goal of being successful within one year. Can we make it? We think so. We have an all or nothing attitude. So watch us do very well, or implode in spectacular fashion!
Check out our limo community forums at www.limonster.com.

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Getting the limo back to our home town.

It's been another wild day. It's been interesting though. We got more attention than I was looking for including a guy mooning us and a gal lifting her shirt to the car. Sorry. I did not catch video of that for you all. (GRIN)














4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Marcus,
I'm not a big H2 guy...but this is the baddest H2 Ive ever seen.


http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HUMMER-H2-SUPER-STRETCH-LIMO-CONVERTIBLE-6-WHEELS_W0QQitemZ280089642086QQcategoryZ43913QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I wouldnt buy it....Might be a pile but it looks nice

12:38 PM  
Blogger Markee Dragon said...

The link seems to be cut off. But if it's the white one with the patio in the back. looks cool but it not quite what I'm looking for. :)

4:48 PM  
Blogger Branko said...

Hy, nice "blog" great videos, great idea overall!

Can u please tell me what camera do you use? An analog or an digital? What model is it? If you won't write it down here i can give u my mail.

Pls answer, tnx in advance.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Branko said...

I forgot to ask, do u compress the video in any kind, before u post it to youtube? It seems to me fast loading and still good quality.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home